22nd May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms

how to take admission in st . Xavier college Ranchi for m.com (p.g course)?
what is the eligibility criteria?
what are the dates for the availability of forms?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  5. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  6. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  7. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  9. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
  10. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  11. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  12. Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Com in Marwari college(Ranchi)? I got 58.5% marks(excluding maths) in 5 subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  15. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  16. Date of forms for Biotechnology from St.Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  17. Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?
  18. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
18th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms

I had completed my bcom in 2012 but without honours from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY,so i wanna ask that what is the criteria to get admission in Mcom in DORANDA COLLEGE,RANCHI
11th February 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms

i have completed my bcom accuonts honours in 2006 with 70.20% marks. now i want to take admission in mcom in ranchi university commerce pg department.how can i take admission.please tell me admission prosses.
priyanka verma
2nd April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in st xavier college in ranchi for Isc?
11th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

process of admission in xavier? cut off marks required to take admission in m.com? date of entrance exam? fees structure of m.com
2nd June 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I want 2 take admission in st. Xavier's college intermediate, what is the criteria?
28th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for taking admission in st. xavier college for m. com.....please tell me as soon as possible
13th July 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

myself ramesh kumar roy i am a b.com graduate in the year 2013 i want to take admission in st .xaviers college ranchi plz tell me the information
2nd August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the mim % for m.Com to take admisn in st xaviers college ranchi
6th May 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I am from science stream and i want to take admission in graduation in arts stream so how can i prepare for entrance exam
3rd November 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

To take admission in M.com in St.. Xaviers college in Ranchi how much percentage is needed in B.com (Hons).
16th March 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in st. Xaviers college ranchi for M.com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms?
1st September 2016, 01:10 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

St. Xavier's College Ranchi is one of the most reputed institution of Jharkhand.

If you are applying for any bachelor or master degree program you must have at least 50℅ of marks in applying subject.

If you are applying for intermediate you must have overall 50℅marks in 10th examination.

The selection process is via entrance exam.

For each subject the college call for entrance exam. After qualifying the entrance test you will have to appear for an interview (not for intermediate). After passing both of the exams you can take admission in this college.

There is no any option to get direct admission you must have to qualify the entrance exam as well as interview test.

For more details go to: www.sxcran.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?