19th November 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?

I completed M.SC -software engineering and M.E -computer science and engineering. whether am i eligible for joining as a lecturer in anna university approved engineering colleges.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for joining lecturer in CSE Dept on any anna university campus after completed my MCA and ME(CSE)
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer post in Anna University affiliated college after completing 5 years integrated M.Tech course from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  5. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  6. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  8. Eligibility for the lecturer post in colleges and university? Can a M.Phil candidate apply for lecturership?
  9. Lecturer posts abroad and qualification needed after MCA from Anna University?
  10. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  11. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  12. Is the M.E Manufacturing Engineering course approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I do Ph.D from Anna University after this course?
  13. Minimum eligibility criteria to join Engineering in Tamilnadu colleges under Anna University?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  15. Is Ph.D by CMJ university eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges under government jobs?
  16. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  17. Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%
  18. Will the M.Tech degree from SRM University be accepted for Lecturer post in Engineering colleges in Kerala?
25th November 2014, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?

In Private colleges, you can surely apply for lecturer job on the basis of your qualification. You have to just face the interview and if they consider you fit for the job, then you will definitely get job as a lecturer in private college.

If you are aiming for a government lecturer job, then you have to qualify exams like NET/SET. For NET/SET, you must have at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

Hence, if you are not NET/SET qualified, then try to clear it. If you are already having the score, then you can use it to get lecturer job in a government college. There is no upper age limit for NET/SET.
8th June 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Lecturer post in Anna University approved engineering colleges?

I finished my M.E. DEGREE but both B.E , and M.E i got only second class but my percentage 60% in B.E and 72 % in M.E
am i eligible for lecturer job in anna university
30th August 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

For the existing professors in anna university affliated colleges, What is the upper age limit for retirement
11th February 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

AGE LIMIT FOR PROFESSOR IN ELCTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT OF AFFILIATED ENGINEERING COLLEGES OF ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
17th March 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I finished my MSc (Phy) in 1990. I completed my ME(CSE) from NTTTI, Chandigarh, a HrD , Govt of India institute. I also finished my PhD(CSE) from IIIT, Gwalior which is also an institution under mHRD of In dia government.
Also, I have work experience as a professor (CSE) in various engineering colleges and Deemed universities . But ,now, some private institutions say I am not eligible for Professor ship since I have MSc not be. Despite I have nearly 75 journal paper publications ( all are indexed in Scopus and Elsevier, Sci index etc). Is it true what those private colleges claim O am not eligible? Reply expected at vasufool@ Yahoo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?