13th June 2019, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Technology) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BSc(Computer Technology) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BSc in this specialization or not?

15th June 2019, 02:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Technology) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with mathematics from a recognized board. The admission to the B.Sc(Computer Technology) is done on the basis of merit list or through entrance examination. However, it varies from college to college.

The candidates who have completed their 10+2 from national institute of Open Schooling can contact the university which they want to take admission form more information.
15th June 2019, 11:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Technology) Honours for 12th Science NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BSc(Computer Technology) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BSc in this specialization or not?

Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science / Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc (Computer Technology) Honors course. Therefore, if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to study BSc (Computer Technology) course. Some colleges conduct their own entrance examination for the admission to study BSc (Computer Technology) course.
15th June 2019, 01:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

I am giving the criteria to get eligible for BSc in Computer Technology.

Eligibility:-
-----------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this course is that You must have completed class 10+2 standard or equivalent grade with science stream from any recognized Board or institute.
15th June 2019, 02:13 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc (Computer Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student are:-

Interested candidates who qualified 10+2 examination in science stream with Chemistry, Physics and Computer Science as their main subjects from any recognised board are eligible to apply for this course.

Minimum percentile required in 10+2 examination are close to 50% marks.
15th June 2019, 04:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with maths as one of the subjects if you are looking for admission in B.Sc in Computer Technology. Admission is mostly based on merit which is on the basis of your class 12th marks.

Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission and you need to perform well in the entrance exam to have a good chance of admission in your choice of college.
15th June 2019, 05:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Computer Technology) for 12th science student of NIOS Board are as follows:-
Applicants must have qualified their 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate marks of 50% from a recognised educational board.

Applicants must have taken Science stream with Chemistry, Physics and Computer Science as their main subjects in 10+2 level.
15th June 2019, 08:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a recognised board under MHRD.

So, candidates passed 12th from NIOS is eligible to get admission in the course.

The required eligibility to get admission in B.Sc in Computer Technology is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.
15th June 2019, 11:48 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for this program, you must have completed 10+2 with the minimum 45%- 60% marks. This requirement may vary from college to college.

Admission is through counselling based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent.

Pondicherry University
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet,
Puducherry - 605 014.
Phone : 0413-2654439,0413-2654440 Fax : 0413-2655258

Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

The Oxford College of Science
Address: No. 32, 19th Main, 17th B'Cross, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Phone: 080 3026 6301
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?