7th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech for Economics graduate?

Respected Sir,
Can I do B.Tech after BPP and Graduation in Arts? I have done BPP and Arts graduate in Economics. Now I want to do B.Tech. Please tell me am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
21st December 2015, 11:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech for Economics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Can I do B.Tech after BPP and Graduation in Arts? I have done BPP and Arts graduate in Economics. Now I want to do B.Tech. Please tell me am I eligible or not?
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Tech after completing Graduation in Arts stream. Only those who completed their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics are eligible to apply for B.Tech. Being a BA in Arts student you can study Master Degree or Professional course related Economics specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?