18th December 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in the Fashion Technology graduation course after studying Commerce?

I have taken commerce group in 11th and 12th. Now i want to get admission in the fashion technology graduation course. So tell me if i can get admission in the course?

Please reply to my id (i.e) [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  3. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  4. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. PG course in NIFT with commerce background? How to prepare and apply? Issues without vast knowledge in Fashion?
  6. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  7. Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?
  8. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  9. Does graduation in fashion designing from Allahabad university equivalent to graduation in science or commerce or arts?
  10. How to approach for jobs after studying Fashion Technology?
  11. Is there any chance to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  12. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Fashion Technology in India?
  14. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai) good to study Fashion course or not? -- [New]
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  18. Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?
19th December 2015, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in the Fashion Technology graduation course after studying Commerce?

Yes, any stream candidates can apply for fashion technology course admission. There is no problem if you have studied commerce stream.

Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the institute or university. NIFT is one the popular choice for students and they conduct entrance exam every year for admission.
19th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can i get admission in the Fashion Technology graduation course after studying Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have taken commerce group in 11th and 12th. Now i want to get admission in the fashion technology graduation course. So tell me if i can get admission in the course?

Please reply to my id (i.e) [email protected]
Yes you can join Fashion Technology graduation course after studying commerce. The eligibility will be passing in 10+2.
There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the NIFT. You can check the details in the website also http://www.nift.ac.in/ You can also join the course in various institutes like,

- Amity School of Fashion Technology,
www.amity.edu/asft/

- Manipal University,
manipal.edu/

- Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences,
www.ditpms.com/
22nd December 2015, 09:15 AM
ayush_1993

Yes, you can join Fashion Technology graduation course after studying commerce .

The only eligibility you required are 10+2 passed with minimum 50 % marks.

Admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the institute or university.
NIFT is one the popular exam and they conduct entrance exam every year for admission.

NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test ( GAT ) and Creative Aptitude Test ( CAT ).

some NIFT colleges names are:
NIFT Bangalore
NIFT Bhopal
NIFT bhubneswar
NIFT chennai
NIFT kangra
NIFT gandhinagar
NIFT jodhpur
NIFT Hyderabad
NIFT kolkata
NIFT mumbai
NIFT New delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?