23rd July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.A.(Economics) for B.A.(Hindi) graduate?

Hello everyone,
Is it possible to do M.A. in Economics as I have done B.A. in Hindi? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  2. Possibility to study in USA for B.Tech graduate completed from non UGC and AICTE approved college?
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  4. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  5. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  7. How can a B.Tech (E&I) graduate from private institution get government jobs?
  8. What is the age limit for MBBS admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study M.A.(Economics) for B.A.(Hindi) graduate? -- [New]
  10. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  11. Possibility to study LLB in Jai Narain Vyas University for a graduate of IGNOU?
  12. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  13. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  14. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  15. Possibility to study M.Ed in distance in Osmania University? What is the process?
  16. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  17. Can I get government scholarship to B.Sc degree even after gap in study?
  18. Is there any possibility to study BL course as part time? I have completed MBBS degree in Coimbatore
25th July 2015, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Economics) for B.A.(Hindi) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Is it possible to do M.A. in Economics as I have done B.A. in Hindi? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
No, after completion of B.A in Hindi, you are not eligible for M.A in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?