8th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?

9th September 2015, 10:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can become businesswomen after completing your Graduation in Economics. For doing business there is not much qualification required, you can do the business which you know or likes the most. For regarding the question of PhD, it is a four year course but depends on when the thesis is submitted. The eligibility for PhD will be a post graduate degree in Economics. So the aspirant has to complete the M.A (Economics) and then she can study PhD.
9th September 2015, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?

Yes, surely you can become without any doubt if you have the zeal and dedication towards your goal. There are many businesswomen these days and they have got everything through their perseverance rather than educational qualification.

Hence, educational qualification is good but it doesn't decide that you will be successful in business or not. It will be up to you to manage things when you are running a business.
10th September 2015, 01:36 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes ofcourse.

Business does not require any educational qualifications except some particular fields that requires standards and orders.

Since you have BA Economics you have a good knowledge about the flow of money and how to meet the balance sheet.

MBA in Finance or Marketing will be beneficial.

But choose the specification based on the type of business you are planning to start.

Eg: if it is in logistics, there are MBA in logistics specialization available.

Likewise choose wisely.

Also care should be taken to get your degree from premiere institutions only like IIMs.

CAT exam should be cleared, also try GMAT and MAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?