25th August 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available for B.Com candidate of Delhi University? Is it beneficial to study MBA?

Hello,
I am pursuing B.Com from Delhi University and after completing my studies is there any jobs for me? And after B.Com, MBA is better are not? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.Sc. in Physics?
  4. What to do after B.Com? Is MBA beneficial or should I do CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  7. Should I go for a job or do MBA after passing school of open learning from Delhi University with a certificate of computer accountant?
  8. What are career opportunities after B.Com.?
  9. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  12. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  13. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  14. Job opportunities in Private sector for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Delhi and Noida?
  15. Will CS course be beneficial to me after doing MBA? Is it possible to continue the job along with CS? Is it tough to manage both simultaneously?
  16. Is it necessary to study Mathematics as a Main subject in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Which is beneficial to study among Chemistry and Physics in M.Sc?
  17. Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA after completing B.Com from Delhi University with 49.3%
28th August 2015, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available for B.Com candidate of Delhi University? Is it beneficial to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing B.Com from Delhi University and after completing my studies is there any jobs for me? And after B.Com, MBA is better are not? Please reply as soon as possible.
List of the government jobs where you can apply after completion of B.Com degree:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

You can also apply for MBA course but you must fulfill below given criteria first.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
29th August 2015, 12:39 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available for B.Com candidate of Delhi University? Is it beneficial to study MBA?

Yes, you are eligible to get the job after completing the graduation from any recognised university.

To get the job the candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination for the job they are interested in. Even there are also placement in the different private firms for the Delhi university candidates.

But to get the good jobs with better pay scale and honor you need to qualify in the entrance examination for which the minimum eligibility is the graduation. Some of the examination are conducted by the SSC, RRB, UPSC, IBPS etc.....
29th August 2015, 11:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
There is good job opportunities available after completing B.Com in both the Government and Private sectors as well. There are a number of private companies that provide job opportunities to the B.Com students. After completing B.Com you can find job opportunity in any one of the below fields.

- BPO
- Financial Services
- Marketing
- Broking
- Banking
- Insurance
- ITES
- FMCG

Is it beneficial to study MBA?
Yes, of course applying for MBA after B.Com is really good. You can find better job opportunities after completing B.Com. Yo can also develop your Management and Business techniques by doing MBA course. So, it always commandeered that you can MBA after B.Com.
29th August 2015, 11:23 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Com you can apply for following jobs :

Clerk and PO in banks through IBPS exams.
IAS, IRS, IFS through Civil Service Exam.
Grade I and II officer in various central government departments through SSC Exam.
Inspector in State Police through State PSCs.

Yes, MBA is beneficial after B.Com if you want to work in private companies or firms. You will get better profile and post after completing MBA.
Also candidate will get more salary and benefits after MBA. Make sure you pursue MBA from some reputed college.
29th August 2015, 07:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are job option after B.Com Hons from Delhi University

Civil Services exam

CDS

SSC CGL

Accounting

Finance

CBI

Banking

DRDO

ISRO

ECIL

SAIL

HPCL

NTPC

FCI

AAI

BHEL
31st August 2015, 04:43 PM
newmoon06

Job Opportunities after B.Com-

A Traditionally CA(Charter Accountant) is the most popular career option after B.Com. But today subjects like Risk Management and disaster management are upcoming topics and the students from Economic and B.Com background are more preferable in it.

It is very beneficial to do MBA. MBA is the first step towards the highly success and well playing career. MBA degree open the door range to job opportunities.

Top 5 jobs after doing MBA-

1-Manager/ Senior Manager.

2-Investment Banker.

3-Consultant.

4-Analyst.

5-Entrepreneur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?