29th January 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it enough to appear in NEET-UG for securing MBBS admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am preparing or NEET-UG because I want to study MBBS course. I know that there are various MBBS entrance exams. So, I have to appear all such entrance exams or NEET is enough for securing admission?

7th February 2019, 05:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it enough to appear in NEET-UG for securing MBBS admission?

I would like to suggest you to appear in these given below entrance exams to get admission in some reputed colleges as per your interest:

AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted on June 2nd, 2019.

NEET will be conducted on May 5th, 2019.

JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on June 6, 2019.
8th February 2019, 09:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you want to pursue MBBS from reputed government or private college then you have to appear in NEET UG examination.
You can also appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
You can also appear in JIPMER examination.
9th February 2019, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NEET has the widest recognition for admission in MBBS course and most of the medical colleges use it. Hence, you will cover most of the colleges, in you are appearing for NEET, which makes it the best option for you.

If you are looking for AIIMS, then you need to appear their own entrance exam and there are also some state level medical entrance exams.
9th February 2019, 10:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is conducted by NTA for admission in medical courses mainly MBBS, BDS etc in government as well as private colleges.

So, if you will qualify in the examination, you will become eligible to get admission in the MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB in 12th.

The minimum required aggregate is 50%.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in the course.
10th February 2019, 11:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is mandatory to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in MBBS course.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the examination for the admission in the course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in course after qualifying in AIIMS MBBS , JIPMER or NEET to get admission.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?