4th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in private MBBS after securing 60% in 12th? Which are the colleges in and outside India?

I have secured 60% marks in 10+2 now i want to do private mbbs,please sujjest me some perfect collages applicable to me inside or outside india.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do private MBBS in any college after securing 60% marks in 12th? Best college inside and outside India?
  2. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  3. List of private MBBS colleges which offers admission without any entrance exam in India?
  4. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  5. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  8. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  11. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  13. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc with 59.2% in CBSE 12th PCM in any Government or good private colleges in NCR? -- [New]
  15. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  17. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  18. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
24th December 2011, 05:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in private MBBS after securing 60% in 12th? Which are the colleges in and outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 60% marks in 10+2 now i want to do private mbbs,please sujjest me some perfect collages applicable to me inside or outside india.
If you have secured 60% marks in your 10+2 you are eligible to pursue MBBS. You haven't mentioned what specialization you want to pursue. To get appropriate answers you must mention all the information as much as possible.

You need to qualify an entrance examination which is essential to take admission in any medical college in India.

Some of the colleges offering this course are:

Indira Gandhi Medical College.
Phone No: 0177-2804251
Email:[email protected]

AIMS, New Delhi.
www.aiims.edu

Manipal University.
www.manipal.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?