30th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry from ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  3. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [New]
  4. How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  5. Jobs at private or government hospitals after Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science course from Paramedical college of Durgapur?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?
  7. List of universities offering PG diploma in DRA
  8. B.Sc in Ophthalmology is available in which university?
  9. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  10. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  11. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  12. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) after completing B.Sc Biology scoring 72% marks? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  16. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course? Government colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. How to apply for Bachelor of Optometry? Entrance exam and fees?
  18. Which college is best to take for doing M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT with 60% marks?
6th August 2018, 12:37 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the college.

For getting admission into the college for Bachelor of Optometry course, you need to meet the eligibility requirements like you should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission directly by filling the application form with the required details and submit the form with required documents.

Based on your performance in the qualifying examination you’ll be given admission into the college.

For application forms and other information visit the official website of ADN Institute of Paramedical science & hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?