30th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Hi, I am looking for the admission in Bachelor of Optometry course which is available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [New]
  5. Jobs at private or government hospitals after Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science course from Paramedical college of Durgapur?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?
  7. List of universities offering PG diploma in DRA
  8. B.Sc in Ophthalmology is available in which university?
  9. Which colleges in India offer M.Sc with Optics in India? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  11. Which college is best to take for doing M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT with 60% marks?
  12. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  13. What qualification should we need to join B.Sc Ophthalmology after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance?
  14. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  15. How many vacancy seats are available for paramedical course in Jawaharlal Institute of PG medical?
  16. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  18. Best colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Operation Theater course
6th August 2018, 12:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

As per my knowledge, 60 Bachelor of Optometry seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals.

The name of best jobs opportunity after completing this course are given below.

BEST JOBS OPPORTUNITY

=> Army and Public Health Bodies

=> Medical Organization

=> Hospitals

=> Medical Centres

=> Optical Manufacturing Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?