28th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?

Hi Sir,
Can I know what is the eligibility criteria to join Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? Please tell me the age limit also to apply for this course. Thank you!

29th June 2016, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?

To get admission for pursuing Master of Radiation Technology course in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospital, you must have passed B.Sc. in Radiation Imaging Technology course from a recognised university.

There is no specific age limit required to pursue this course. The duration of Master of Radiation Technology course is one year.
29th June 2016, 10:31 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital

You must have done BRT/BPT/BOT from any recognized institution to do Master of Radiation Technology.

The course duration is 2 years with 4 semesters. The course fee comes around 10,000 per semester.

Age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital

There is no upper age limit to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?