28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Hotel Management) course?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do BSc(Hotel Management) course. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  3. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Hotel Management) course?
  4. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Management Non Wood Forest Products in Sumati Gramotthan Evam Training Institute, Garhwal? -- [New]
  7. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  8. Where to apply to study a short term course in Marketing Management? How will it be beneficial for me?
  9. Is it beneficial to study M.Phil(Management) in Bihar University being an MBA(Finance) holder and working as an Accountant?
  10. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  12. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  13. What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Health Care Management for B.Pharma graduate?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
31st July 2018, 06:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Hotel Management) course?

** B.Sc. Hotel Management or Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management is an undergraduate Management course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** Yes, it is beneficial to study B.Sc(Hotel Management) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?