27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?

Hi, I am interested to join Bareilly International University for studying BSc course in the specialization of Medical Laboratory Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

29th July 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join Bareilly International University for studying BSc course in the specialization of Medical Laboratory Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

There are 40 seats available for BSc Medical Lab Technology in Bareilly International University. Those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 50% marks taken together and clear pass in each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually are eligible to study BSc Medical Lab Technology in Bareilly International University. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). The details are available in the Bareilly International University website link given Click Here
31st July 2018, 03:50 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?

As per my knowledge, 40 seats are available for B.Sc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Rohilkhand Medical College Campus Pilibhit
Bypass Road Bareilly (U.P.) 243006

Official webiste: www.biu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?