13th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What type of job placements possible after completion of LLB through CLAT?

What type of job placements possible after completion of LLB through CLAT? Can you please provide me the details on the possibilities of different job we can get? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

23rd May 2017, 12:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job placements possible after completion of LLB through CLAT?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Laws and after completing LLB through CLAT you can apply for jobs in both private and government sectors for different positions. Here are some of the job positions which you can apply after LLB:

> Trustee

> Teacher

> Public Prosecutor

> Advocate

> Notary

> Law Reporter

> Legal Advisor

> Attorney General

> Oath Commissioner

> District and Session Judge

> Magistrate etc.
23rd May 2017, 11:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job placements possible after completion of LLB through CLAT?

List of jobs after completion of LLB through CLAT:-

Advocates

Attorney General

District and Sessions Judge

Law Reports

Notary Public Prosecutor

Solicitors

Teachers

Trustees

Oath Commissioner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?