2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

I want to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for studying BTech(Physical Sciences). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  2. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist?
  3. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  6. How many BTech(Physical Sciences) seats are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Indian Institute of Space and Technology?
  8. How much marks are good enough for ST candidate to get a seat in IIST
  9. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  10. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  13. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  14. Where to get the application form for ISRO after completion of diploma in EC
  15. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  16. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  17. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  18. Best universities in Kerala to complete MSc External?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?