24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Banking & Insurance) seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development for BBA in Banking & Insurance course? I want to study BBA in Banking & Insurance in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  5. Pune University Electronics Enginering 3rd Sem-Digital Logic Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  8. How many MBA(Banking and Insurance) seats are available in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Which college is best for MBA?
  10. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  11. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 248 GATE score?
  12. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  13. How many MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) seats are available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Web Designing course in Institute of Research Development & Training?
  17. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Banking & Insurance) seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

As per my knowledge, 120 BBA(Banking & Insurance) seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: G.T. Karnal Road, Nangli Poona, New Delhi, Delhi 110036
Phone: 011 6543 3333
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?