2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Physical Sciences) seats are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BTech(Physical Sciences) from Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should be done after completion of 12th standard to become an astrophysics scientist in future?
  2. How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  5. Scholarships available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  6. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  7. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  8. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  11. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  12. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  13. Best universities in Kerala to complete MSc External?
  14. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  15. Where shall i apply after 913 rank in GATE BT and a score of 418?
  16. List of colleges offering integrated Ph.D course?
  17. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  18. Where to get the application form for ISRO after completion of diploma in EC
7th August 2018, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Physical Sciences) seats are available in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

"BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology"

Course duration: 4 years
Course mode: Full time
Number of seats available: 36
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?