5th July 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?

Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks? Can you please give me the details? What is the procedure to apply for the college and get the admission? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Agriculture) in Punjab Agricultural University? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission to do Agriculture after completion of 12th science with 62 percentage marks?
  4. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. Minimum percentage required to join B.Sc agriculture at Agriculture University Dharwad
  8. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  9. What are the various private job offers available after completion of B.Sc Agriculture with 60% marks?
  10. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage mark?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  14. Can I study in Canada after completion of 12th standard with 67 percentage marks?
  15. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  16. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  18. Eligibility for B.Sc in Agriculture after getting 82% in PUC?
7th July 2017, 10:41 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which university is best for doing B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?

Best B.Sc Agriculture Universities

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi

Forest Research Institute, Dehradun

Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana

Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar

National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal

Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar

Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar

Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai

University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore

Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat

State Agricultural University, Hyderabad

Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur

Indira Gandhi Agricultural University

Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University, Banaskantha

Anand Agricultural University, Anand

Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh

Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari

Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar

Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur

Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, Jammu

Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Solan

Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir, Srinagar

University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore

Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar

University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot

Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara, Thrissur

Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?