4th July 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Civil Engineering) from Birla Institute of Technology, Patna then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  6. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  7. Shall I get admission in any NIT after scoring 613 rank in ST category?
  8. Seats available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  10. How to get admission in government college?
  11. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
  12. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  13. Which college can I get for B.Tech after scoring 3295 in general and 4616 in girls?
  14. Is it necessary to do M.E in good college?
  15. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  16. List of colleges I can apply for with AIEEE mark 31?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
  18. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? -- [New]
7th July 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Civil Engineering) from Birla Institute of Technology, Patna then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Eligible candidates have to clear the JEE - Mains for the admission to study BE – Civil Engineering in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna. Candidates are admitted to the BTech programs through Central Seat Allotment Board (CSAB) / Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Duration of the BE Civil Engineering in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna is four years. Candidates must have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks are eligible for the admission to study BE Civil Engineering. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna website link is given Click Here
7th July 2018, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?

In order to get admission in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna to pursue BE(Civil Engineering), you will have to sit in the "BITSAT".
8th July 2018, 05:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the procedure for admission Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Patna for pursuing B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering ) in Civil engineering degree course then it is based on AIR ( All India Ranking ) in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination )Main through CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) / JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).

For details regarding JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in while for details regarding BIT admission procedure, you can refer to the link www.bitmesra.ac.in.
9th July 2018, 03:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to study B.E. (Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology are - JEE Main examination.

If you will qualify JEE Main examination then you will secure your admission in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna.
11th July 2018, 10:15 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination which you need to qualify for admission in BIT ( Birla Institute of Technology ), Patna for pursuing B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering ) in Civil engineering course then for the same you need to appear in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) Main followed by registration to JOSAA counselling.

For detailed information regarding the admission procedure to BIT, you can visit the link www.bitmesra.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?