12th August 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

I have an interest to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission for computer science?
  3. How and where to study CA in Kodaikanal? What is the cost of the course?
  4. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  5. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  6. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  7. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  9. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  10. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  13. Entrance exam to study BE after Diploma Engineering? Chances to get admission in Military Engineering college?
  14. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  15. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  17. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc IT and GNIIT
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
13th August 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available conducted by the association of engineering colleges to study ME (High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College. Candidates who have passed BE or BTech in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study ME (High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?