12th August 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal for ME(High Voltage Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  3. How and where to study CA in Kodaikanal? What is the cost of the course?
  4. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  5. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  6. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59.7% in 12th, 67.5% and 70.5% in 10th and B.Tech mechanical?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  8. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  9. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  10. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  12. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  13. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  14. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 76858 rank?
  17. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  18. Eligibility to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
13th August 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in National Engineering College, Kodaikanal for ME(High Voltage Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study ME (High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College is a pass in BE/BTech Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 50% marks. Applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the association of engineering colleges to study ME (High Voltage Engineering) in National Engineering College. Duration of the course is two years full time. National Engineering College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?