22nd October 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

Friends,
How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What rank is requires in JEE Main for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  2. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  3. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University if scored 115 marks in JEE Main being a Physically Disable candidate?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?
  17. What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
30th October 2015, 11:01 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

It is very hard to guess the exact cut off rank.
The demand varies from year to year and there is a lot of other factors behind the demand of a particular branch.
You must attempt to be in the Top 1000 of the WBJEE to be have a good chance of studying the course of B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) from Jadavpur University.
23rd May 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

SIR,I GET 123 MARKS IN JEE MARKS IN 2016 AND 91.2% IN UP BOARD 2016.I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY IN CIVIL BRANCH ON THE BASIS OF JEE MAIN.CAN I GET ADMISSION?PLEASE TELL ME SIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?