8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?

i have passed my graduation with 43%. Now I am
suffering from less percentage. In every
competitive or any exam need a higher
percentage. so i need to give improvement exam
in my graduation. So now What should I do ? I
already took up my college leaving certificate.
please sir kindly advise me..

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  2. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  3. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course? -- [New]
  4. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  5. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  6. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?
  7. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for improvement exam for Graduation to score 50% above marks?
  10. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  11. What is the procedure to write Graduation improvement exam?
  12. Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)
  13. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation in B.A Hons
  14. Improvement exam now after 50% in graduation 5 years ago?
  15. Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?
  16. Can I give improvement exam after passing graduation 6 years back?
  17. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  18. Last date for filling improvement exam in UP board
9th August 2015, 09:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my graduation with 43%. Now I am
suffering from less percentage. In every
competitive or any exam need a higher
percentage. so i need to give improvement exam
in my graduation. So now What should I do ? I
already took up my college leaving certificate.
please sir kindly advise me..
Sorry to say that there is no such provision to give Improvement exam after completing Graduation. Once, if you cleared your graduation from concerned university or Institution then that is the final marks in Graduation. However, you can improve your educational level by applying for Master Degree. You can apply for a Master Degree course after completing Graduation. Since, you have scored less marks at Graduation. Don't worry, you may have a chance to get admission to Arts/Commerce related field after Graduation.
7th September 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?

I want improv my B.A % I have passed B.a in 2006 .when will be submited form for improvment and what is the creat air for improvment exam 2015.
9th September 2015, 07:31 PM
DSP@1

I am sorry that there will no such provision of improving marks after completing your
graduation course.

You need to score those marks while doing your graduation course only once you complete
your graduation now you cannot alter them.

If you really want to improve your marks then you have to do your graduation course
once again freshly.

This is the only solution available for you so try to search for the colleges which are offering graduation course in less years and apply for that college/university.

Otherwise you can proceed to your further studies PG program,here you try to score
better percentage.
5th August 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I gave improvement for BA English after seventeen year because now I want to continue my study again please suggest me
15th May 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Want to file improvement!! Did my correspondence graduation in the year 2016 !!
Scored 49.8 percent ..For any further education I need atleast 50 percent
Want to fill improvement
3rd July 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam from pu to improve my graduation percentage.I have completed my graduation this year.recently result is declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?