18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get BSc(Analytical Chemistry) admission in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?
  3. Course structure of BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science? -- [New]
  4. How many BSc(Analytical Chemistry) seats are available in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?
  5. Fee structure of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  7. What is the fee structure required for MCA?
  8. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  10. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  11. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th? I am interested in Network
  13. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  14. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  15. List of top science college in Pimpri Chinchwad?
  16. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  17. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  18. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering B.Sc course in Aurangabad?
28th April 2023, 03:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Arts, Commerce and Science?

No, entrance exam is available to study BSc (Analytical Chemistry) .

The admission is based on merit based to study BSc (Analytical Chemistry) .

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?