9th April 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT offer B.Sc in Physics course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am doing 12th from Bihar and interest to
do B.Sc Physics from IIT. I want to know that
IIT has offering B.Sc program in Physics?
If yes then what is the process for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  3. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  4. List of institutes which offer M.Sc(Modern Physics) in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  6. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I join IIT or NIT for Pure Physics?
  10. Does IIT Kharagpur offer any course of Physics at Degree Level?
  11. Minimum cutoff marks for admission in BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  12. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  14. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  15. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  17. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  18. Procedure to do PG in Mathematics from IIT?
13th April 2015, 11:41 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does IIT offer B.Sc in Physics course? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, IIT offers B.Sc in physics

In order to get admission in any of the IIT B.Sc course in physics, you have to appear for JEE main or advance entrance examination first and than, if you score well then you will be eligible for admission in IIT.

NOTE:- Admission in IIT is totally done on merit basis so if you really want to get admission in IIT then you should have good marks in class 12th as well as in JEE examination.
3rd October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIT offer B.Sc in Physics course? Procedure to get admission?

What is cutoff mark in jee to pursue bsms degree in physics at iit khadagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?