17th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Shivam Chhetri

Can I get NIT after scoring 156 in JEE mains and 88.2% in CBSE board

i have asked that i got 156 in jee main and 88.2% in cbse board can i get nit ?? i have asked many time but i doesn't got any answer please reply

31st August 2015, 07:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get NIT after scoring 156 in JEE mains and 88.2% in CBSE board

No, I am not exactly sur about your admission in the NIT with the above score but there may be so e chance of getting the admission.

The students whose overall rank in Mains is below is less than the 25000 are only eligilbe to get the admission in the NIT. But as according to your score your score will be above that so you are not eligible to get the admission.

But you can still wait for the final counselling list. If you belong to the reserved there is chance of geting the admission in the NIT.
31st August 2015, 07:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get NIT after scoring 156 in JEE mains and 88.2% in CBSE board

There are about 30 NIT and as so it is not easy to get the admission. So you should try for the admission in another government colleges.

No, I am not exactly sure about your admission in the NIT with the above score but there may be some chance of getting the admission.

But as according to your score your score will be above that so you are not eligible to get the admission. For more information about the counselling details visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?