24th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How many BDes(Fashion Design) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Design?

Hi, I am looking for the admission in BDes(Fashion Design) course which is available in Apeejay Institute of Design. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in Apeejay Institute of Design. Can you tell me how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  2. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  3. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  4. How good and reputed is JD institute of Fashion Technology and Apeejay Institute of Design for Interior Design Course?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  7. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  8. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology?
  9. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  10. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  11. How may I do my PG in Fashion designing through distance learning?
  12. How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  13. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the MSc interior colleges in Delhi or in Haryana?
  15. How to join fashion designing colleges in Delhi after scoring 7.6 CGPA?
  16. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  17. Which course will help me to build bright future in fashion designing?
  18. How many Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design seats are available in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
2nd August 2018, 01:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BDes(Fashion Design) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Design?

=> B.Des. Fashion Design or Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Design course.

=> As per my knowledge, 50 B.Des(Fashion Design) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Design.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 54, Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 011 2995 5459
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?