20th March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in MH-CET for studying B.Pharmacy? Can I get admission on 12th basis?

Respected Friends,
Is it necessary to appear in MH-CET for studying B.Pharmacy? Can I get admission for B.Pharmacy on 12th marks basis?
Your's Faithfully,
Anita Salekar

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  2. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  3. Diploma Courses after B.Pharm:Duration,Fees and Institutes where the Course is available?
  4. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
  5. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  6. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  7. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can an Arts student without Maths opt for BBA course
  9. How to go for chemical engineering or instrumentation and controls engineering?
  10. How to get admission in Audiology BSc? Which are the entrance tests like NEET or CET?
  11. Is there any special CET exam to get admission in Pharmacy? Can we get admission in Pharmacy on the basis of MHT CET?
  12. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  15. How to seek admission for engineering through CET? I am studying 10th in CBSE from Sharjah
  16. How much salary I can get after completion of B-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling date?
  18. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
21st March 2016, 04:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in MH-CET for studying B.Pharmacy? Can I get admission on 12th basis?

B.pharmacy is an under graduate course of 4 years duration including practical examination and field works .

Admission to B.Pharmacy course is carried out based on the candidates performance in the entrance exam conducted for the same.Some of the entrance exams through which one can get admission in B.Pharmacy course are :

BHU B Pharma Entrance Test

GPAT-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test

GCET-Goa Common Entrance Test

MHT-CET-Maharastra Common Entrance Test.

MHCET is a common entrance test conducted by DMER Maharashtra, for admission in health science courses like MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BHMS,Pharmacy (B.Pharm, Pharm.D) etc.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for MHCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should have passed SSC or equivalent exam from a institute of Maharashtra .

-The candidate should have passed HSC with English, Physics ,Chemistry and Biology from Education board of Maharashtra .

-The candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for the exam .
22nd May 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in MH-CET for studying B.Pharmacy? Can I get admission on 12th basis?

How much marks should we score in mh cet to get admission in d pharmacy colleges
16th June 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I gave the neet exam but not mht cet , can i get admission in b pharmacy in Maharashtra? Please reply me on my mail [email protected]
12th November 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

For Pharmacy course after 12th, is Maths subject required in 11th n 12th science?
23rd March 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have give neet exam only not mht cet , can I get admission in b pharmacy ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?