25th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee for first year B.Com(Hons) from Delhi University in private mode

Please tell me. What is the annual fee of B.Com (hons) 1st year doing private from SOL Delhi University? Can we get admission if we are not pass in one subject? Please reply fast. I will be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges having LLB distance courses? Procedure for registration in those colleges?
  3. Whether Guwahati university offers B.Ed in private mode?
  4. Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?
  5. Procedure to do B.Com second year in private mode? -- [New]
  6. Which private university is best having low fee in Delhi/NCR/Jaipur and Hyderabad?
  7. What courses can I do after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  9. Can I pursue Charted Accountant course after completing class 12th from Private? Am I eligible to pursue my Graduation from Delhi University?
  10. What is the last day to submit the fee for 1st year B.Sc of Delhi University?
  11. List of best B.Ed colleges after B.Sc Physics Honors? How much it cost to study this course?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech in open universities?
  13. Details of correspondence B.Ed course at Delhi university? Fee structure for it?
  14. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  15. What is the fee after passing the last date for B.A first year from private university?
  16. Distance Agriculture degree after completing 12th with PCM?
  17. What is the mode for paying fee during counseling and how much fee is required for 3A category?
  18. Best university to do Ph.D in management through distance mode?
29th August 2016, 08:50 AM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: Fee for first year B.Com(Hons) from Delhi University in private mode

Fee for first year B.Com(Hons) from Delhi University in private mode

B.Com (Hons) stands for Bachelor of Commerce with Honours. It is a three year program offered by DU.

The course fee for B.Com(Hons) for first year from DU in private mode comes around Rs.12,000 per annum.

For more details, log on to the official website of DU:- www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?