9th July 2012, 08:24 PM
vinayak m jadhao

How to take admission in B.Tech in open universities?

Sir i passed dce. I have taken admission in be in regular . & i also want to take admission in b.tech in open univercities .it is possible

Related Questions:
21st March 2016, 12:52 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech in open universities?

If you are an Engineering Students and have taken admission as a regular candidates then we will suggest you to continue the same because getting degree in regular course is far better than Distance certificate. There are so many institutes and some private companies which ask only for regular degree holder. But if have planned to go only for Distance education then you can take admission in any of the below colleges :

1- Madras Institute of Technology, Madrash
2- SRM University, Chenai
3- Sathyabam University, Chennai
4- Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
5- M. C. College of Engineering, Pune
6- IGNOU- All over India.
7- Amity University- Noida
8- Mysoor University- Mysoor
9- Bharati Veedyapeeth- Pune
10-D.Y Patil University- Pune.
11- NSIT- Delhi

Every year these colleges offers some seats for distance aspirant, You just need to apply on their official website. After that you will get admission in these colleges. To confirm your admission in any of the above college you will have to submit DD as college fee in advance. The fee may vary year wise, So try to get complete fee details from college before taking admission.

In distance mode of education there is no need to attend regular class. You just have to clear semester exam and all study material will be provided by the college only. After clearing all semester exam you will get your marks certificate and your degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?