22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BCom course in Advanced Accountancy which is available in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BCom(Advanced Accountancy). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

27th July 2018, 11:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?

BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata is course duration of 3 years.
Total fee for this course is about 3000 Rs.
You must have passed 10+2 examination from West Bengal Board or equivalent board with minimum marks as fixed by the University to be eligible to apply for admission in BCom(Advanced Accountancy).
27th July 2018, 09:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Advanced Accountancy is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years with 6 semesters.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in commerce related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the 12th class or its equivalent education. If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for admission by filling the application form with all your details, pay the fees and submit the form.
The fee structure for B.Com in Advanced Accountancy will vary around INR 3K - 6K per year.

For more information check the official website of East Calcutta girls college.
27th July 2018, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Fee Structure of B.Com (Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata:

The detailed information about the fee structure of B.Com in Advanced Accountancy in East Calcutta Girls College is given below,

Name of the College - East Calcutta Girls College

Name of the Course - B.Com in Advanced Accountancy

Type of Degree - UG Degree

Duration of the course - 3 years

Total Fee of course - Rs.2,910/-

The above is the fee of the course as far as my best knowledge is concerned. And if you have any query then you may contact on it's college's contact number.

Ph. No: 033 2534 8039
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?