22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?

Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from WBCHSE Board with Commerce stream. I want to get admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata for studying BCom(Advanced Accountancy) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get BBA(H) admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  5. How many BCom(Advanced Accountancy) seats are available in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  7. What is the criteria for admission in B.Com Accounts Honours by Calcutta University?
  8. Fee structure of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  9. Course structure and duration of BCom(Advanced Accountancy) in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  12. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  14. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
27th July 2018, 08:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?

East Calcutta girls college is one of the university located in Kolkata offering different level degrees in different subjects, B.Com Advanced Accountancy is one of them.

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) in Advanced Accountancy is a 3 years graduation level degree.
The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in commerce related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on previous years exam performance. You need to apply for admission through online by filling the application form with required details, pay the application fees and submit the form with required documents.
If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can get admission into the university.

For more details visit the official website of East Calcutta girls college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?