10th February 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?

Hello,
My daughter has passed HS under CBSE Board with 63 percentage. In Accountancy she got 58 percentage. If my daughter get admission in B.Com as per criteria of college in Pass course. Then after one years if she gets 50 percent in Accountancy can be taken admission in Accountancy in Honours? Are there any circular of Calcutta University? What is the present rule position of C.U.?
With Regards-
C. Chattopadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. What is best B.Com pass or B.Com honours with Chartered Accountancy?
  2. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  3. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  4. Can NIOS student study Accountancy Honours in Delhi University? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  7. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  8. Eligibility to study M.Com in Calcutta University for B.Com(Accountancy) 2nd year student?
  9. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  10. B.Com honours is imparted by Calcutta University at its main campus? Is there entrance exam?
  11. Can B.Com(Hons) students pursue C.A in SRCC college?
  12. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  13. Download Accountancy question papers of Calcutta University B.Com 1st year exam with solutions
  14. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  15. Can I change B.Com honours into B.Com Pass course?
  16. What are the career options for general graduates?
  17. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam if secured 43.25% in B.Com and completed ICSI?

23rd January 2017, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?

It will depend on the criteria laid down by the particular university. The marks your daughter have got is not good enough to get honours at any reputed university.

Different university might have different criteria for awarding honours qualification.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?