6th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Formula to convert CGPA to percentage

I want to improve my B.Sc Honors physics marks, but I had done MSc honors. In B.Sc (Honors). I was not able of scoring good marks. I just scored 55%, but in MSc. I scored 67% marks in honors. Please help me regarding this problem. The main fact is that I have done my study under CGPA system.

6th December 2017, 10:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formula to convert CGPA to percentage

CGPA is Cumulative Grade Point Average and to convert it into the aggregate you just have to multiply your CGPA with 9.5.

i.e Percentage = 9.5 * C.G.P.A.
7th December 2017, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The formula to convert CGPA to Percentage is multiply the CGPA with 9.5 to get the percentage. For example, the 9.5 CGPA is equal to 90.25% and 9.4 CGPA is equal to 89.30%. So, you can multiply the CGPA with 9.5 to get the percentage or you can divide the CGPA to get the percentage.
7th December 2017, 10:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot improve your B.Sc marks at this instant as there is no such provision for it. You must have appeared in the improvement examination in the very next year of the course to improve your marks. As you have completed your M.Sc course now, your marks of M.Sc degree will be needed for further studies. So, do not panic for the situation as 55% marks is not a bad percentage of marks.
8th December 2017, 03:00 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

It is very easy to convert CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) to percentage. In order to convert grade from CGPA to percentage, just multiply CGPA with 9.5 and the result will be your percentage marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?