6th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for B.Sc physics from DU or B.Tech from any other college?

I have dropped my one year. Now I have not taken admission in any college.I can get admission in DU for B.Sc physics. My 12th marks is 95% band. Now I am confused to get admission in DU or B.Tech or should I leave my one more year for B.Sc agriculture, please help me.

6th December 2017, 11:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for B.Sc physics from DU or B.Tech from any other college?

Well you have to set up your mind and choose the stream in which you are interested. Listen to what your heart and mind says and go for that. By doing this you will not only understand the subjects better, but you will also perform well in the examination which will play a major role in your employment field. So, there is no meaning in wasting a year for a stream. All the streams which are mentioned have great career opportunities, so don/t waste a year go for the stream which you feel is interesting for you.
8th December 2017, 12:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I go for B.Sc physics from DU or B.Tech from any other college?

Look B.Sc Physics and B.Tech both are completely different thing, so there is nothing much to be confused. You have also mentioned that whether you should leave/skip one more year for B.Sc Agriculture or not?. You already have leaved one year and still you are confused in between B.Sc Physics and B.Tech. You should choose whatever course you have interest in. If you have your mind set for B.Sc Agriculture then go for it. All the above mentioned courses are good on their own and posses very good job opportunities in private as well an in government sectors. So, choose any one of them in which you have interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?