7th March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is getting 100 marks in K-CET sufficient to study MBBS?

Hello,
What is the cutoff for K-CET MBBS?
Is 100 marks sufficient to get a Medical college for MBBS?
Kindly let me know immediately,
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  3. Cutoff list of MHT CET? I have scored 100 marks
  4. Which college can I get CET after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  6. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Maharashtra if scored 153 marks in MH-CET being a SC candidate?
  8. Should I reappear if scored 100 marks in MHT-CET?
  9. Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?
  10. Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?
  11. What are the least marks required to be eligible for MH CET MBBS?
  12. ASSO CET cutoff of last year for MBBS and BDS?
  13. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  14. Admission in MIMER college for MBBS with 164 marks in ASSO CET?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  16. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS course, if i've scored 100 marks in UP CPMT?
  18. How to pass CPT Exam without taking much effort?
10th March 2015, 11:20 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is getting 100 marks in K-CET sufficient to study MBBS?

According to the K-CET exam the qualifying marks is 50% for general category student and 40% for ST,SC and OBC student so accordingly you can see that you are qualified in entrance exam so you are eligible to proceed further for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?