4th July 2011, 11:26 PM
BACHHI

Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?

I have comleted my hsc science exams from mumbai university with 47.17%now please suggest some career options for me.with good scope and the institute should be in maharashtra or uttar pradesh.

Related Questions:
5th July 2011, 10:10 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?

dear friend,

now a days all the best career opportunities are based on the entrance exams.

if you scored well in the entrance then you have the better chance to get the jobs

as you have scored 47.17% in the HSC exam. it is a comfortable score .
if you want to do the career on the 12 th percentage . then it is better that you join the ITI course in the maharashtra.

if you want to take admission for the furthur studies then polytechnic is the good course for you .

thanks and best of luck
10th June 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?

I get in 12th sciance 61.17% from mharshtra board
mthmatics-82/100
biology-71/100
physics-61/100
chemistry-59/100
english-53/100
IT-41/100
I am marathi mediume student upto 10th afther i give admission for siance stream i give mht-cet 2012-13 i got PCB-95,PCM-88 my famely is economicaly not rich so what can i do? l want to like give admission for MBBS or BAMS
13th June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Give some information about forencic lab
13th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Career options after completing HSc with passed 2nd try ? plz suggest some computer courses ?

sir, i have complited hsc bord exam. 2nd try in july ,

so,. suggest some courses & deggres Plzzzzzzzz>>>>
28th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i do biotech without cet
8th June 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends, i am complited my hsc with 47.16% and have pcm 118 and i get pcm 58 in MHT-CET . please suggeste me carriere option.Can i get admision in poly in branch aironotics or airospace
14th June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ssc in gujarat with 54%.and i want to take science.whata to do about it.
27th March 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter from andhra pradesh but 10 th from maharastra can I write eamcet
17th March 2015, 01:04 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career options after completing HSc with passed 2nd try ? plz suggest some computer courses ?

There are many courses available related to computer after HSC in commerce and science stream.
It's good that you have interest in computer related course & having plan to go ahead in computer related field

courses after HSC related to computer

* If you have a commerce stream in HSC , then you can get admission in BCA , but for that you must have maths subject during your HSC

* If you have a science stream , then you can get admission in B.sc in computer Science OR B.E in computer engineering OR B.E in IT engineering.

After completion , you can make a good career in computer related filed & can join IT or Computer company.you can also get further education in MCA OR M.sc in computer science OR M.E in computer engineering OR M.E in IT engineering
5th April 2015, 11:12 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career options after completing HSc with passed 2nd try ? plz suggest some computer courses ?

As you say , you passed your 12th HSC in 2nd try.but still you have a great chance to make a bright career.so don't give up & start your study with great care & have a dream to make a good career in any field.

Here , you have not specified a your stream either science or commerce or arts.

courses after 12th science

with maths group
Engineering in any specific field
B.sc in any specific fiels

with biology group
BHMS
MBBS
BDS
MD
MS
BAMS

Courses after 12th commerce

B.com
BBA
BMS

Courses after 12th Arts

B.A in any specific field
Hotel management
Hospitality management
Animation master

aftet completion of your graduation , you can get a job from campus or from open interview.you can also persue your education.
6th July 2015, 12:59 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

You have completed your HSC with 2nd try.It doesn't matter that in which try you have completed the HSC.By any reason , you were failed on 1st try & On the 2nd try , you have completed it.it may be possible.so you can choose any course after the 12th std.

If you have Science in HSC , then
Courses available are
With Maths subject
- Engineering in particular branch
- B.sc
- B.pharm
- BCA

With Biology subject
- MBBS
- BDS
- BHMS
- BAMS
- MS
- MD

If you have commerce in HSC , then available courses are
- B.com
- BCA
- CA
- PGDCA
- BBA

If you have arts in HSC , then available courses are
- B.A
- Hotel management
- Tourism mangement
Many other courses are also available in which you can make your bright career.
You can choose either of the course in which you have interest.you will have to study carefully in that course & score a good marks & gain a good knowledge.if you have a good skill , knowledge & talent , then job is waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?