5th May 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the least marks required to be eligible for MH CET MBBS?

acording to previous data what is least marks to be eligible for mh cet mbbs 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  2. What are the least marks required to be eligible for MH CET MBBS?
  3. Am i eligible for MBBS course being a SC candidate with 80 marks in MHCET? -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  6. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  7. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  8. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET?
  9. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  10. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  11. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  12. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  13. Required Marks to qualify in I-CET Exam? Am I eligible to join MBA course having not qualified in ICET Exam?
  14. Marks required in MHT CET exam for MBBS course in open category?
  15. Is getting 100 marks in K-CET sufficient to study MBBS?
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  17. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  18. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2012, 10:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the least marks required to be eligible for MH CET MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
acording to previous data what is least marks to be eligible for mh cet mbbs 2011
In order to qualify the Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research-Maharashtra for admission in MBBS program, the required percentage of marks is as follows:
  • Candidates belonging to open category will need to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify the Common Entrance Test.
  • Candidates belonging to reserved category will need to score atleast 40% to qualify the test.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research-Maharashtra.
28th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i m having 49 marks in physics 68 marks in chemistry 68 in biology over all % 62 so can i give CET in mbbs
28th June 2012, 04:24 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m having 49 marks in physics 68 marks in chemistry 68 in biology over all % 62 so can i give CET in mbbs

dear friend

There is no fixed margin to cross so to secure an admission to this college or any
other. The cut offs change on yearly basis and this is in the hands of the college
and its policy. I would suggest you to give you best and try to score as high
possible............
28th June 2012, 04:27 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

dear friend

There is no fixed margin to cross so to secure an admission to this college or any
other. The cut offs change on yearly basis and this is in the hands of the college
and its policy. I would suggest you to give you best and try to score as high
possible............

28th June 2012, 10:04 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Candidate who belongs from open category required 50% for eligible and reserved category students require 40%only.
Do hard work and give your best.
Good Luck
5th August 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am having only 44.33 % can I apply for mbbs and scoring 73 in cet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?