12th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?

Please confirm me should I do graduation in one year I have a 2 years gap after 12th so please provide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  2. Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th? -- [New]
  3. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  4. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  5. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  6. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  8. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  9. Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  11. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  12. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  13. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap?
  15. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  16. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  17. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  18. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
12th January 2016, 11:42 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Graduation in 1 year with 2 years of gap after 12th?

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation degree in one year after 10+2.

But, you are eligible to get admission in graduation course even after gap year but there will be no benefit or direct admission in final year of course after gap.

So, you have to start your course from beginning and minimum duration for degree course will be three year.
13th January 2016, 11:59 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for graduation course which is one year of duration.

But it is not valid and recognized course under UGC act. The one year graduation degree is not approved by UGC. So, it is advisable not to opt for one year graduation course.

Even though you have 2 years gap after class 12, you can pursue full time which is 3 year graduation course from IGNOU or any other private universities.
13th January 2016, 01:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, as per my knowledge and point of view it is not possible to pursue graduation in one year.

You have to take admission in 3 year degree course after two years gap also.
13th January 2016, 03:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to complete graduation in 1 year. No recognised university or institution offers graduation in 1 year.
Minimum course duration for recognised graduation course is 3 years.
So, just take admission in any recognised graduation course from any recognised college.
13th January 2016, 04:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that you can not complete graduation in one year. Let me clear you that graduation is a degree of three year. One can not complete it in only 1 year.
13th January 2016, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no graduation course of 1 year duration. You have to complete the course in 3 years if you are doing it from a UGC recognized university.

If some university is offering such course then it will not be valid for any job in India because most of the organisations accept 10+2+3 system of education in India.
13th January 2016, 05:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

It is not possible to complete your graduation course in one year after 10+2.

So, you need at least three year to get graduation degree from any recognised university after enrollment in graduation degree.

So, you have to wait for another three year to get degree. Gap year will not be considered in these three years.
13th January 2016, 09:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such graduation course available of 1 year, therefore I am sorry to say that you cannot go for a graduation course. The minimum time required in order to pursue a graduation course i 3 years. Therefore if you want to continue dong graduation yo should keep in mind that it will take a minimum of 3 years other wise you can probably go for Diploma courses.
13th January 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please confirm me should I do graduation in one year I have a 2 years gap after 12th so please provide me.
Sorry it is not possible to study the graduation course in 1 year duration. The minimum of 3 years is required to study the graduation in India. So you can choose any degree like B.A or B.Sc or B.Com in regular or correspondence mode. Both the modes are valid for government and private jobs. There are many universities offers degree course through correspondence mode like
IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmes/5
Annamalai University - http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/
Madras University - http://www.unom.ac.in/index.php?rout.../ideadmissions
14th January 2016, 12:35 AM
ranu shahi

This is not possible to complete graduation in 1 year. Graduation is a 3 year course and it is completed in only 3 year not less than that. If you want to pursue graduation then it takes 3 years no matter you have 2 year gap or not. It is completed only in fixed span of time that is 3 year.
15th January 2016, 05:34 PM
Gobinda Sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry friend,

Graduation is a course,which duration is minimum 3 years from any recognized university.

So,you can not complete your graduation within ! years.

You can take admission for Graduation from any recognized university(for 3 years)which is under UGC act.

Like ...

Calcutta University.

Rabindra Bharati University.

IGNOU

Madras University.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?