30th November 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Graduation after completing diploma with 10th qualified?

Can I do graduation after completing diploma and have done 10th? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

30th November 2015, 10:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation after completing diploma with 10th qualified?

Yes, you can pursue graduation after completion of diploma course.

After completion of diploma course one can pursue graduation in the respective stream. One has to appear for lateral entry examination which is conducted for admission to graduation for diploma candidates. The advantage of the candidates is that they can enter directly into the second year of graduation course.
30th November 2015, 10:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation after completing diploma and have done 10th? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Most of the universities do not accept the Diploma certificate in Graduation admission. However, if you want to apply for Graduation with the same specialization which you completed in Diploma then It may possible. You need to score at least 50% of marks in Diploma course. Some reputed universities may also conduct their own admission test within the college.
30th November 2015, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you can do graduation degree after completion of diploma course through lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for graduation degree.

Your age should be above 18 years.
30th November 2015, 11:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yeah you can do graduation after completing diploma as you are satisfying the educational qualification needed for joining. The diploma course holds the value of completed +2, which is also eligible for applying for any graduation course.

You haven't mentioned in what stream you have finished your diploma, which makes easy to suggest you the courses which you can apply after having diploma. If you are interested in joining in Arts stream for your graduation for courses such as B.com, BBA, BCA, B.sc then you can apply for them as it makes you eligible and you can pursue the course with normal duration.

In the case of applying for Engineering/ Technology course then you can apply for the LEET exam (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) which offers you way to join directly in the second of study if you have completed a 3 years Engineering diploma course. You can get the forms from the respected college where you are applying.
30th November 2015, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
It is based on the specialization which you are going to select at Graduation. If you are Graduation and Diploma specialization are same then you are eligible to apply for Graduation through lateral entry. Otherwise, you are not eligible for Graduation. Please go through the admission process of the concerned university before applying for the course.
1st December 2015, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue graduation after completion of your Diploma by appearing for JELET, LEET examination and can get admission directly in 2nd year of engineering and can pursue your studies further.
1st December 2015, 11:08 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do graduation after completing diploma with 10th qualification.
Candidate can get admission in graduation after diploma through lateral entry.

Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in diploma in relevant stream.
Candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?