22nd February 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for Graduation after completing Diploma course?

What should I do for Graduation after completing Diploma course? Will it be really helpful if I do Graduation or I can straight try out for jobs after my diploma? Can someone please provide me the suggestions for this? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  2. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?
  4. Graduation after Diploma is possible? Which stream and career profession is available for me?
  5. Which are the diploma degree courses that I can do after completing graduation in B.Com with 40%?
  6. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  7. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  8. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  9. Can I do Textile diploma after completing graduation with BA
  10. Can I get admission on diploma basis without having graduation? I have done diploma in Library Science from government polytechnic UP
  11. Am I eligible for CAT with Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma degrees?
  12. Can I do diploma or graduation in IT after completing SSLC and ITI?
  13. Can I apply for B.Sc or any other graduation course after completing 3 years diploma course?
  14. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  15. How to complete graduation after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering? Difference between B.E and B.Tech
  16. What is the use of completing Graduation? -- [New]
  17. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  18. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college?
22nd February 2015, 04:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for Graduation after completing Diploma course?

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in LEET/ ECET entrance examination. By qualifying LEET/ ECET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course. If you do Graduation course, you can find more job opportunities when compared to the job opportunities available after completion of Diploma course.
23rd February 2015, 09:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You have two options after completion of your diploma course. You can either go for higher studies or can go for jobs. You can definitely try for jobs directly after completion of your diploma course and there is good job scope after diploma course depending on the diploma course and your caliber. However it is better to go for higher studies especially graduation in the field in which you did your diploma. This is because the higher studies will be in your current field of study and the job scope will widen after you complete graduation. You can opt for not only high ranking jobs but also higher salaried jobs after graduation than after your diploma course.
23rd February 2015, 10:22 AM
bablurocks

You can do Graduation after Diploma course. It will be helpful for you ti find better option after Graduation.

You have to apply LEET exam to do Graduation after diploma course. LEET exam stands Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

Eligibility for LEET:

You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

There will be two papers

Paper I General
Paper II Professional
Duration of test: 180 minutes (150 Questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?