18th February 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course to opt after completion of 12th?

Which graduation course to opt after completion of 12th?

I wanted to know which will best suite my case. So, please provide me the answer for the same.

18th February 2015, 06:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course to opt after completion of 12th?

You can opt for any Graduation course in which you are interested after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board.

--> If you are interested in Engineering field, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course.

--> If you are interested in Medicine field, you can opt for MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS course.

--> If you are interested to become a Chattered Accountant, you can opt for CA course.

--> If you are interested in Hotel Management, then, you can opt for Hotel Management course.

If you have provided details about your 12th stream (Science/Commerce/Arts), we would have provided you more information about the selection of a Graduation course which suits you best.
19th February 2015, 02:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best course to opt for after completion of 12th class:

There are several courses available for 12th completed graduates. Choosing the best stream basically depends on your interests, achievements and future goals. Yes, you are required to choose the best among the following list of courses for bright career. As far as my knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to go for B.E/ B.Tech after successful completion of your 12th class. Yes, there is good demand for Bachelor of Engineering or Technology Graduates in these present days and in future as well.

List of various courses available after 12th:

> Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
> Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
> Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
> Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology (B.E/ B.Tech)
> Mass Communication Courses
> Event Management Courses
> Fashion Design Courses
> Hotel Management Courses
> Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
> Bachelor of Panning (B.Plan)

To get admission into B.E/ B.Tech, you are required to attend Engineering Entrance Examinations like JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, and some other common entrance examinations. I suggest you to choose B.E/ B.Tech after completion of 12th class for your bright career, since many private companies or government organizations recruit B.E/B.Tech graduates huge in number.
24th February 2015, 01:18 PM
aparnatiwari221

There are lot of courses available after 12th. Such as –

1. Liberal arts
2. Designing
3. Retail management
4. IT courses
5. Graphic designing
6. Paramedical course

One of my friend chosen Liberal arts for undergraduate degree, he has studied at Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts. This degree provided him knowledge about wide array of subjects such as–humanities, law, language and writing, business studies, media, economics, arts etc. it will open up career opportunities in almost any field such as Journalism, business, advertising, civil services, writing, research, NGOs, academics, policy and financial analysis, banking and public relations.
15th April 2015, 11:46 PM
Ashwakh

If you are intrested in Engineering field , then you can go for B.tech after 12th . For this you need to apply for the engineering entrance exams like Eamcet , Aieee , etc. If you get good rank in entrance exam , then you will get an admission in top engineering colleges.

In b.tech also , there are many good courses like ece , eee , mechanical , civil , cse , etc.
These are the some of the Top courses in b.tech . you can take anyone of these courses in b.tech .

~ If you are not intrested in engineering filed , then you can go for commerce side. you can take commerce in graduation (B.com) . With b.com , there are many government jobs in India.

~ If you are intrested towards Maths subject , then you can go for B.sc in maths which is also one of the good option for you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?