10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How a 19 years old candidate can join Indian Navy?

Hi,
If I would do Graduation then my age will be more than 19 years old to apply in Indian Navy. So what should I do to join in Indian Navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  2. Requirements to join Indian Navy being a candidate with an age of 15 years?
  3. How a 19 years old candidate can join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate having Color Blindness?
  7. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  8. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
  9. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  10. What can I do to join Indian Navy being a candidate having secured 35% in B.Com and having an age of 22 years?
  11. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course being a 30 years old candidate and having 162 cms height?
  13. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  16. How to join Indian navy? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Humanities passed candidate?
  18. Requirements to join Indian Navy/Army for 24 years old 12th candidate?
21st October 2015, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a 19 years old candidate can join Indian Navy?

To Join in Indian Navy being a 19 years old candidate, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?