7th February 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Vsc for L.E.O.?

Sir,l am Praveen kumar. I am working in AH department as L.E.O. in GZB. I want to do Bvsc&AH and how can l aply for this.please tell me, thank,s

1st March 2014, 09:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Vsc for L.E.O.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,l am Praveen kumar. I am working in AH department as L.E.O. in GZB. I want to do Bvsc&AH and how can l aply for this.please tell me, thank,s
Hey friend,

B.Vsc is Bachelor of Veterinary Science and this is a Undergraduate course and this course is of a duration of 4 1/2 years.This course is all about science about animals.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

The eligibility status would include such as the Education qualification which states that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate and you need to have completed it with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English as subjects.

And to join in this course there are entrance exams which are conducted which is needed to be written and get selected to join in colleges to study the course and as per that the exam which you could opt is the All Indian Pre Veterinary Test.

For this exam you need to have 17 years of age and you should have completed +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other elective subject with English.The Nationality standard would include such as that you need to be a Citizen of India.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria's then you can apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?