7th February 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission to graduation (Arts) after 3 years Diploma engineering?

Can i get admission to graduation arts stream in any correspondence/private
on the basisi of my three years diploma in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  2. Courses after Diploma in Interior Designing? Can i apply for IAS/KAS exams?
  3. What are the courses available after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can we take admission in BS course after Diploma from International University?
  5. Am I eligible for TGT(Trained Graduate Teachers) exam? I have done my graduation with arts stream and having diploma(Bombay Arts) degree
  6. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  7. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
  12. Can I make my career in SAP after completing graduation in Arts?
  13. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Courses after 12th by Haryana Board?
  15. How to do degree course after doing diploma in engineering?
  16. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  17. Can I do Mechanical engineering diploma and graduation correspondent with regular diploma?
  18. What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
11th February 2014, 09:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to graduation (Arts) after 3 years Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission to graduation arts stream in any correspondence/private
on the basisi of my three years diploma in mechanical engineering
Hey friend,

There are many Arts courses such as for Computer Science,Commerce and several other fields and there are many colleges which are offering the courses.

The thing which you should do are:

-> First of all you should plan and decide what course you want to graduate on.

-> The next thing which you should do is to check whether you satisfy the criteria's needed for doing the course as for every course there will be a education qualification which is needed and you should satisfy it.

-> After that,if you are satisfying the criteria's then you should check out for the best colleges available for the respected course.

-> Then you should check the official site of the college you wished for and know more details about it.

-> You also need to check out for the availability of the application forms for the course and then apply for it.

ALL THE BEST
5th March 2014, 05:46 PM
Satybarole

Default Re: Admission to graduation (Arts) after 3 years Diploma engineering?

Hi,
I think there is many colleges how provide that type of facilities after getting some donation or some knowledge from you. Just go to the college and ask about it.

IHI E&C International Corporation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?