9th January 2023, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for improvement in graduation online?

Hello sir /ma'am I have passed my graduation in 2009 with 43% and my post graduation in 2018 with 48%.Now I am suffering with low percentage.I want to apply for government teaching job. Now I am pursuing B.ED AS A REGULAR STUDENT. PLZ GUIDE ME if I apply for improvement in graduation or post graduation?

11th January 2023, 03:56 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for improvement in graduation online?

You need to go to the official website, which is https://www.cbse.gov.in/
Once you've found it, click it to access the applications for the improvement exam. All needed fields must be filled out on the form, and the required files must be submitted in the appropriate format. The fees must also be paid online using a bank challan.
12th January 2023, 02:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

To apply for improvement in graduation online , private candidates ,the process needs to be done online individually.

For regular CBSE students you need to let your school know thay you want to give the improvement exam.
13th January 2023, 08:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for improvement within 6 month of passing the examination. You cannot apply for improvement neither for graduation nor for post graduation.
14th January 2023, 05:06 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, candidate can apply for improvement exam after their graduation from Rajasthan university.

First of all candidate have to visit Rajasthan University examination cell and ask for improvement examination form. Fill the form and submit following documents along with the form :

Graduation Marks Sheets

Provisional Degree if provided by university.

After application process candidate have to appear in the improvement exam conducted by the university. After the results the university issue new Marksheet containing improved marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?