20th September 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?

i have passed my graduation with 43% in B.com honors from SOL.Now I
suffering from less percentage. In every
competitive or any exam need a higher
percentage. so i need to give improvement exam
in my graduation. So now What should I do ?
please sir kindly advise me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities can I apply after scoring 49% marks in English honors?
  2. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  5. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  6. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  7. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  8. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  9. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  10. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  11. Will I get admission in any Medical college based upon MHT-CET if score 35% in HSC?
  12. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  13. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  14. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  15. Procedure to apply for improvement exam for Graduation to score 50% above marks?
  16. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  17. Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?
  18. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
21st September 2015, 09:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?

No, you need not to apply for improvement exam for graduation if got only 43% marks in B.com honours because most of the government exams don't require any minimum percentage. Candidate who have passed graduation can apply for these exams.

List of exams that doesn't require any minimum percentage :

Staff Selection Commission Examination
SBI Bank PO and Clerk Examination
IBPS Bank PO and clerk Examination
UPSC Civil Service Examination
RRB Railway exam

If you still want to improve your percentage then just apply for improvement exam and prepare for the same.
22nd September 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my graduation with 43% in B.com honors from SOL.Now I
suffering from less percentage. In every
competitive or any exam need a higher
percentage. so i need to give improvement exam
in my graduation. So now What should I do ?
please sir kindly advise me..
It is not mandatory to give Improvement exam. Since, most of the Government exam does not require any percentage of marks. So, you can apply for Government exams like, UPSC exams, Civil Service exam, Staff Selection Commission Exam etc. Those candidates who have score below 40% of marks are eligible to appear in improvement exam. However, please contact your college exam control office for further Information regarding improvement exam.
22nd September 2015, 06:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that there is no improvement examination in B.Com and as you have not scored enough marks and you are facing problem regarding it, you can only do 1 thing and that is you will have to do your graduation course once again and try to score well this time and if not the I am sorry to say that you will have to deal with whatever marks you have scored in your 1st attempt.
22nd September 2015, 09:03 PM
DSP@1

I am sorry that there no such provision of increasing marks in graduation course available till now.

Once you completed your graduation course your percentage will be made based on the marks you scored in all semesters.

This percentage will be fixed,if you failed in any subjects that percentage will be added when you clear them.

But once you completed your graduation without any backlogs then you cannot increase your percentage now.

If you feel your percentage is very low and want's to increase it anyhow then you have to do your graduation course once again from beginning,now you have to perform well in all the exams.

Or you better go for PG course there you try to score better percentage.
23rd September 2015, 05:49 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that there is no improvement examination in the Graduation level as you have done B.Com. Once you have completed your Graduation with a certain percentage of marks, it is fixed. It wont be changing until you have backlog in any of the subject. If you have a backlog then only after clearing the supplementary exam your marks can change otherwise not. If you really want to increase your marks then you have to do your Graduation again.
31st October 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

In my 2nd year Audit paper i have scored just 42 and now i want to improve my score in this subject. So, what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?