13th June 2021, 09:36 PM
Anu nav

Should I apply for improvement in graduation or proceed to post graduation?

Hello sir /ma'am I have passed my graduation in 2009 with 43% and my post graduation in 2018 with 48%.Now I am suffering with low %age. I want to apply for government teaching job. Now I am pursuing B.ED AS A REGULAR STUDENT. PLZ GUIDE ME if I apply for improvement in graduation or post graduation?

14th June 2021, 12:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I apply for improvement in graduation or proceed to post graduation?

Yes, You should apply for improvement in graduation or proceed to post graduation.

In this process you will be able to secure more marks with your hard work and will be able to secure more than 55% marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.

If you could secure more than 55% marks than you will be eligible to apply for any recruitment.

You can work in private sector with less marks also.
14th June 2021, 01:23 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Should I apply for improvement in graduation or proceed to post graduation?

Sorry to say that if you already completed your graduation and already passed that examination then you will not be able to reappear for that exam. So its better to focus on your further preparation. Go for a higher examination and try to get a higher percentage in that. So you can apply for your job according to your higher degrees.
14th June 2021, 05:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° You have to consult with your college from where you have pursue your graduation or post graduation because as the time has gone.
Personally I would like to suggest you to go for the improvement examination of post graduation because you have passed your post graduation recently so it is quite possible for you that you are college will allow you to appear in the improvement
examination.
However, for graduation it is quite impossible now because you have passed your graduation in 2009.
15th June 2021, 09:47 AM
Singhskomal

Within in one year you can improve your percentage not after that...but if you are facing some problems due to your low percentage in graduation...you should get your postgraduate degree with good percentage it will help you in your further studies...
15th June 2021, 08:14 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes you can again pursue graduation in same subjects after post graduation. You can apply for improvement in all subjects of your graduation to improve your score in those subjects. You have to fill the improvement form and submit it to your university to appear in improvement exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?